Few environments are more compelling than a hotel bar filled with single people traveling alone. The potential for excitement is as limitless as the bottomless bowls of olives and tiny pretzels. You’ve been there, and now you can be there again via your new favorite scarf.
• Made from Silk Habotai
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash