Did you know that the most popular kind of hotel photo is one with water in it? Oceans, lakes, pools, etc. It makes sense, water is a symbol of everlasting life. Now, you can wear it around your neck.
• Made from Silk Habotai
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash